Conflict Resolution course
Our Conflict Resolution course helps candidates learn the knowledge and confidence to effectively manage and turn around conflict situations in the workplace, in a clear, assertive, and constructive manner.
Course aims and objectives:
Our conflict resolution training course enables delegates – of all professions – to:
- Handle physically challenging behaviour
- Teach safe resolution methods efficiently and with minimal distress
- This course is delivered face-to-face.
- This course can take a maximum of 12 candidates.
- What conflict is and what it means
- Management of challenging behaviour and how we can identify triggers
- Correct procedures for confronting and de-escalating violence, abuse and aggression using communication and safe techniques
- The impact of conflict on patients and clients
- Appropriate steps that staff can take to bring a dispute to their employer’s attention